Friday, December 12, 2008

EMCN Experience....P-II

Hello everyone,

I wrote earlier about my experience at the EMCN till halfway, today I will be expressing my views as we are on the verge of finishing this initial part of the ABP.

I learnt a lot of things that I was supposed to learn in this short span of three months but my most valued learning experience would be the one that I had the oppertunity to meet a lot of people from different countries. I am talking about my fellow students. Let me introduce each one of them.

Ramona:
Shes originally from Sri Lanka, a neighbouring country at back home. I learned a lot from her as she was one the most dedicated student of all the group. I liked her commitment & seriousness towards the cause, her attention to the detail and most of all her mischivious nature.

Adrianna:
Hails from Romania, I like the way she takes the challange and then does justice to that cause. she is going to make good professional as she has all the qualities that are needed.

Parvinder:
From India, I found Mr. Parvinder very energatic and responsible person, gives an impression of being a very naive person but you better watch out. I hope that he be able to achieve whatever he came here for.

Anil:
Also from India, A very experienced vetran in his field, I must admire his willingness to achieve something in this new culture despite all the odds, came to Canada for a different purpose but found himself in the thick of things.

Godfrey:
Originally from Congo, the only official bi-lingual in the class, very good natured person. his dedication towards achieving the goal brought him to Alberta, I hope he succeeds.

Ali:
Fellow Pakistani, always willing to learn, great enthuisism and committment. I have a lot of respect for him, may he be successful (Aamin).

Faith:
One of the three from the Chineese contingent, most vibrant personality, very energatic and enthusiastic. learnt a lot of chineese vocabulary from her in ope to use it some day..

Nina:
Another Chineese girl, always smiling. I would say the most hardworking of us all as she is taking two course at the same time. I hope she does well in both of `em.

Shony:
Third member of the Chinees Contingent. I found her very eager to learn, very jubilent personality. I hope she achieves her target.

Elena:
Belongs to Ukrain originally, very curious in nature and doesnt leave anything unexplained wherever necessary. I like her committment towards the task at hand.

Yinka:
Nigerian originally, very quiet in nature but full of talent, good observant and puts her quietness into a loud & vibrant work.

Anatoly:
Hails from Ukrain, have a very charming personality, always smiling. I found him a hardworking and strong person who persue his goals with a lot of passion.

Aygun:
A very soft spoken person from the republic of Azerbijan, Very calm in nature, never panics in stressed situations. I like her attitude towards life.

Bhagawati:
Belongs to Nepal, I like her approach towards this course, her committment and willingness to learn will take her far in her professional life.

Ihab:
From the sacred land of Palestine, Very enthusiastic and talented person. I like the way he loves his children. May Allah help him reach his objectives in life (Aamin).

Fredelyin:
One of the girls from Phillipines, Maybe small in stature but certainly has a huge personality, very vibrant and full of ideas.

Josepheen:
From Phillipines, joined us in the later part of the semester but all the more tallented person, very serious bout the task at hand, tries to give 100 % every time.

I learnt from all of you above and really enjoyed the time otherwise it would have been a pretty dull time.I hope all the best in near future for every one.Thank you all.

Hasan baig.

p.s: Pl. forgive any spelling mistakes of the names and I do apologise for any comment that offends anyone.

4 comments:

aygun said...

Your daughter is very cute.
Aygun

PARVINDER said...

Hasan,

You are really a inteligent person in our class. You are very co-operative and having good nature. I wish you mus get your mission one day

nina said...

Thank you for your comment! I think I may have a deep breath now!

I enjoy our group work with you!

zilahi adriana said...

Your idea to write your thoughts about all of us was very ingenious. We all should follow your example.
I will start with you, my favourite colleague and hated in the same time. I like your way of taking things. You always give the impresion that you are superficial, seems like everything is easy for you, nothing bothers you, that's maybe because you are smart ("but not genius").so, keep it that way!
Instead of reading something for culture exam, I am writing to you, so you should apreciate it.